Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Fucking Man

 I love him.He is the sweetest, cutest, funniest, most loving sweetest guy I know.
He gives my candy and flowers just for the hell of it. He holds my when I cry. He kicks anyones ass that hurts me. He laughs with me not at me. When I feel angry, If I let him, He would let me be his punching bag. He would do anything for me.

I love him.

You know what happens when  a bitch tries to take my man??

"Fuck you you ugly fat clingy no good piece of shit hoe! Can't you tell by now that MY MAN doesn't want anything to do with you. Thought he made that clear when he told you to fuck off. He doesn't like you, no one likes you and you will die alone like the low life saggy neden fuck you are." - by me













DIE YOU FUCKING BITCHES or thy head will my mine

No comments:

Post a Comment