Sunday, August 21, 2011

Guitar Songs

Peace of Mind - Boston
Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses
Cliffs of Dover - Eric Johnson
Canon Rock - JerryC
I'm Alright - Neil Zaza
Beast and the Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold
Jessica - Allman Brothers Band
Layla - Eric Clapton
F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. - Fall of Troy
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
99 Red Balloons - Goldfinger
Message in a Bottle - Police
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
The NEW Canon Rock - MattRach
Thunderstruck - ACDC
La Bamba - Ritchie Valens
Dammit - Blink 182
Scotty Doesn't Know - Lustra
Icky Thump - The Whtie Stripes
Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
The Trooper - Iron Maiden
Reptilia - The Strokes
Walla Walla - The Offspring
Smooth - Santana
Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts
YYZ - Rush
Life in the Fast Lane - The Eagles
Last Resort - Papa Roach
Siberian Sleigh Ride - Trans Siberian Orchestra
Knights of Cydonia - Muse
My Sharona - The Knack
Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
The Kids Aren't Alright - Offspring
Light my Fire - The Doors
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
Snow - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix
Eruption - Van Halen

Some pretty fun songs to learn on the guitar. I'ma try them out lol didn't know if there were any players lookn at the blog or not.

Some Guitar Songs

You can also check out this site too. It has more songs and vids and there's even advice on here and tips.

Guitar dude and songs

So there's some pretty good guitarists on here. You can google em and find some of their songs to play.

Some Guitarists

Lol this list is mostly for me if I ever wana learn some of these songs so I will remember the names but I  figured I'd post also haha someone out there might like it...

idk

MCL ...

No comments:

Post a Comment