Sunday, October 16, 2011

Languages and their words

Spanish:
vete a la mierda - Fuck You
Matar a esa perra estúpida - Kill that stupid bitch
violación me duro y rápido - Rape me hard and fast
Te amo - I love you
Mi puercoespín ha sido robado - My porcupine has been stolen
Dame que bloquean - Give me that blunt
¿Tienes más cerveza? - Got any more beer
Necesito un abrazo - I need a hug
Whoop whoop - Whoop whoop

Italian:
Devo fare la pipì - I have to pee
ufficiale Sono lapidato - Yes officer I am stoned
Run run cagna! - Run bitch run
Questo, signore, è una bottiglia di piscio - That, sir, is a bottle of piss
Posso avere il tuo cazzo - Can I have your cock
Posso avere la tua figa - Can I have your pussy
Dove sono i cookie dio maledetto - Where are the god damn cookiesWhoop whoop - Whoop whoop


Irish:

Fuair ​​mé do torrach iníon. Tá sí gach mise bitches eile a fuck go bhfuil a fhios cad é rialú breithe. Insint di buíochas do gach duine an am spraoi cé. Pussy Fearr ith mé riamh. -  I got your daughter pregnant. She's all yours I have other bitches to fuck that know what birth control is. Tell her thanks for all the fun times though. Best pussy I ever ate.
 
Daid Tá mé ag iompar clainne. Mo buachaill agus mé ag dul chun bogadh isteach an Ard-Mhéara playaboy agus Bunny álainn sláintiúil ann sines a fhios agat conas fuath liom leanaí a ardú. Bunnys iad sin i bhfad níos fearr. Ach mar a fheiceann tú níos déanaí yera yeah! -    
Dad I'm pregnant. My boyfriend and I are going to move into the playaboy mansion and raise a beautiful healthy bunny there sinse you know how I hate babies. Bunnys are so much better. But like yeah see you later!

An bhfuil aon Sanitizer lámh - Have any hand sanitizer
mhúineadh dom conas a dougie - Teach me how to dougie
Ní bheidh mo vibrator stoptha - My vibrator won't shut off
Cé mhéad cnámha a cheapann tú an sos seo? - How many bones do you think this will break
Tá súil agam go mbainfidh tú bás bás mall pianmhar - I hope you die a slow painful death
Smell mo mhéar - Smell my finger
Whoop whoop - whoop whoop
 
Soooo....... I'm bored for now so no more translations. Peace fam.
mcl
 


No comments:

Post a Comment