Sunday, October 23, 2011

In my own head...

I often find myself in my own head... Talking. Replaying. Imagining. Pretending. Planning. Asking myself questions. Like "what will happen if I do this", or "Why do Blah blah blah," you get get, right? Replaying the past. Thinking about how or what I should have done or said and that time. Thinking about how I could get weed. Drugs. Alcohol. Cigarettes. Anything that can get me high, I call "Happy replacer". Simply because I mostly get high when I'm not happy, I'm anything but happy. Sad. Depressed. Angry. Scared. Pissed. Nervous. Anything like that. I end up "leaving". I don't feel completely connected to everything around me. I don't know how to explain it. Does this happen to you?

~Chronic Frog
P.S "Much clown love to all my homies out there! Stay strong. Keep it wicked! Whoop whoop."

No comments:

Post a Comment